Dr. Nicolette Picerno is a Facial Cosmetic Surgeon in the Denver, Colorado area dedicated to meeting all patients’ facial aesthetic needs. She has been described as the “quintessential ‘un-doctor’ doctor.” She is a double-board certified facial plastic and head and neck cosmetic surgeon who is among the state’s elite, and she is one of very few females to carry such credentials. But pretentious she is not! Rather, many think of her as their oldest girlfriend or confidant. She’s just that real.
When you visit FacesFirst, Dr. Picerno takes the time to understand your specific needs and combines this time with her attention to detail to develop a plan that is just right for you. The practice of developing an aging plan, which will fit your specific needs, results in a much-deserved sense of total confidence and serenity. Once the questions have all been answered and all possibilities have been explored, you will know you have made the right choice in a surgeon. Dr. Picerno has a long list of well-respected and delighted clients that rave about her results and caring demeanor. Please read all of the testimonials that her devoted clients have taken the time to write.
Dr. Nicolette Picerno has been practicing cosmetic surgery at FacesFirst since 2000, and has admitting privileges at Porter Adventist Hospital, Swedish Hospital and Sky Ridge Medical Center. She frequently performs procedures and surgeries in her state-of-the-art Denver and Lone Tree office, as well as several local, convenient outpatient surgery centers. She is a member of numerous medical societies and engages in ongoing, extensive continuing medical education in different medical fields such as ear, nose and throat and facial cosmetic surgery. She obtained further education and board certification in Age Management Medicine and Hormone Modulation in 2011, and completed recertification by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in June, 2013. Dr. Picerno believes that many medical fields can come together to create the ideal atmosphere for healing and beauty, and she strives to stay at the top of her field.
Dr. Picerno is a married mother of three beautiful boys. She enjoys learning new things, traveling and participates in the active Colorado lifestyle – hiking, tennis, aerobics, skiing, camping, bicycling, and ATV’ing. She appreciates fine arts and music and plays the piano in her spare time. She and her husband are serious animal lovers and have three dogs of their own, plus they own a local doggy daycare.
Table of Contents
Dr. Nicolette Picerno Specialties
- Facelifts and Necklifts
- Brow and Eye lifts
- Cheek and Chin Implants
- Facial Fat Transfer
- Mini Facelifts and Liquid Facelifts
- Nose Surgery
- Invasive and Non Invasive Laser Resurfacing
- Fillers and Botox of the face and body
- Lip Advancements and Enhancements
- Scar Revision and Facial Lesion Removal
- Skin Cancer Treatments
Dr. Nicolette Picerno Professional Background
- Board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon (Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
- Board-certified otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat specialist)
- Board-certified head/neck surgeon (Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology)
- Licensed Physician in Age Management Medicine
Dr. Nicolette Picerno Honors and Awards
- Voted “Woman of the Year” by the American Biographical Institute (2006, 2009 and 2012)
- Named “America’s Best Cosmetic Doctor” by Castle Connolly (2005 and 2006)
- Voted one of “America’s Top Physicians” by the Consumer Research Council of America (2004, 2005, and 2013)
- Top Doctors 2018 by Castle Connolly
- Top Doctors 2022 By Castle Connoly
Dr. Picerno received her medical degree and graduated Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society from Hahnemann University, School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. She completed her surgery residency and internship at the Medical College of Georgia, Atlanta, GA.Dr. Picerno completed her fellowship for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Beeson Aesthetic Surgery Institute, Carmel, IN. She also completed the Cenegenics Physician Training and Certification in Age Management Medicine program in 2012 and became a certified BioTE provider in 2014.
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Real Self Verified Doctor
Dr. Christopher Cote and Dr. Nicolette Picerno are board-certified plastic surgeons practicing in Denver and Lone Tree, Colorado. They have over 40 years of combined experience together in facial plastic surgery. Both Dr. Cote and Dr. Picerno specialize in procedures like Facelift, Browlift, Facial Rejuvenation, Nose Surgery, and many other types of cosmetic procedures at FacesFirst.